i am using this in the heder of my master page but every time i am going to run the project i got this error "Microsoft JScript runtime error: 'readyBound' is undefined"or when use jquery in genral i got "microsoft jscript runtime error object doesn't support this property or method" + "$("#tabs").tabs();"
I am getting microsoft jscript runtime error.I am using Ajax extensions(3.5).Yesterday it was working fine but today i am getting this error.In another page i am using script manager there i am not getting error when i try to upload data into database i am getting error.
I am having problems with an intermitent error in an ASP.Net Ajax enabled website. The error I am receiving is the old faithful "Microsoft JScript runtime error: 'Sys' is undefined" error. Googling this error usually turns up the suggestion to add the correct "httpHandlers" and "httpModules" into the "web.Config" file. The web.config file for this project already has the following lines for those two sections. See below:
The error is intemittent, it sometimes does not present at all when debugging a page, and other times it will present constitently for anything up to a day or so?
i have an ascx user control with jQuery in script tags to do some UI work in the .ready jquery function but i'm getting the Microsoft JScript runtime error: Object expected error and i'm not sure why. here's my code:
I am calling above funtion from java script and i am getting above errori have added toolkitscriptmanager on pagei am using .net 2010it works fine for .net 2005i have latest version of ajax tool kit i also tried with ajaxscriptmanager
I have used url routing on my website to route the user to his/her profile page once he has entered username in the url. The whole website runs fine without any problem except for the case after url routing. When a username is typed in the url after the website name then the routed aspx page opens up giving the following error:
Microsoft JScript runtime error: 'WebPartManager' is undefined
In this particular child page i have used a webpartmanager inside an update panel as it is the right approach which i found out over the web. The code used in global.asax file is:
We've got a VS 2008 ASP.NET app, which is running internally. I've had some older versions of the pages on my system, and a colleague of mine has been updating them. Recently she started to this error: Microsoft JScript runtime error: RSClientController is undefined. And after that several other errors start popping up, as the page is rendered. (While debugging the page, it stops at several lines to complain about this and other items that were being rendered.)
Anyway, once I got the latest versions of everything checked into source control, I too started to get the same error message. What causes it? How do you fix it?
i am trying to upload excel data into datbase i am getting jscript error but data is uploading sucessfully.I am using ajax extension. Same code i am using for uploading text file data but i am not getting any error.
When I run my application with following Java script in place I get following message box error: "Microsoft JScript runtime error. Object required"The options I have is to Break, Continue and Ignore. If I select "Ignore" everything works fine after that. If I select "Break" the I get several errors like this:
I am using VSTO 2010. On my aspx page, I have nested modalpopup.
But, I got error as:
Microsoft JScript runtime error: Sys.InvalidOperationException: Two components with the same id 'MainContent_ContentPlaceHolder2_EditProceduresName_ModalPopupExtender' can't be added to the application.
I used the following function in my ASP.Net Project (which contains ajax controls)
Microsoft JScript runtime error: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerParserErrorException: The message received from the server could not be parsed. Common causes for this error are when the response is modified by calls to Response.Write(), response filters, HttpModules, or server trace is enabled.
I searched online for solution and got to know its the problem of asp.net ajax. None of solutions (that I found like Add EnableViewState=false, etc.) worked for me.