I just download and install the Ajax Control tollkit, run my VS 2008 and add the dll to tollbox. Then I put textbox add calendar extension, run project click on text box i FireFox and the callendar doesn't show why ???
A run time problem occured in my website. While i was using ajax calenderextender and asp.net2.0 dropdownlist in different rows. Now, when user clicked on popupbutton a popupcalender will open but it was override(overwritten) by dropdownlist which was looking very much odd as a user
When I run my page and select a month with the small arrows, I get the year view instead. It looks like the width of the year is too wide and overlapping the arrows as the year is still highlighted when I hover over the arrows.It may be that theres some css styling thats overriding somewhere but how can I set the width of the year section.
i have two text boxs for 'start date' and 'end date'. I am using the CalenderExtender to display the calender to pick the date. how can i make sure the end date is some day that is after the start date? need some way to validate the end date...i have the html code
I have a Formview in INSERT Mode that is binded to a datatable. One of the colums in my Database called "AppointmentDate" is of type DateTime. On aspx, i have a ajax calender extender control. What I want to do is allow the User to Select the date from the Calender and also enter a time. Basically so they can make an appointment. What is the best way to do this in C Sharp and do i need a time column as well
am developing an application using asp.net+ajax.i used calender extender control to select date and showing that date in a text box.my requirement is when select date from the previous year (i.e 2009) from the calender extender control...then a message should show like"you should not select the previous year date" and immediately current day date should fill in textbox.
I am a new to WCF. I have written ajax to use a web service before, but on this project I am trying to use ajax to WCF.After I build the project and wcf using ajax, I receive the return successfully. But, 10 or more minutes later I don't get a return, the ajax calls the error function, and the fiddler returns nothing.
If I rebuild the project without any source modifying, I receive the return successfully again.
I have the following code that I'm trying to get to work in a project. I've stepped into all of it and it executes in the correct order. The correct methods are called. The values that are passes are what they should be. I can't figure out why the modul pop extender doesn't open up with the details view in it though.
I have virtually the same code in another project and it works fine. I've compared the two but can't find the problem with it in this project.