I want to populate the search results in grid. The results should be grouped based on condition. I mean if i am searching for name called Osama laden, all the names containing Osama be grouped(+) and Laden as well. I should get the count side to the (+) button. When i click on + button the results should expand and when i click on(-) the results should collapse.
I am looking for a expand/collapse script for a grid view. But after searching around, seems like all sample code are for datagrid instead of grid view. And because there are differences between properties of gridview and datagrid, I can just implement it. Does anyone has any reference for grid view?
I have a updatepanel and div within it. I want to collapse and expand the panel/div on image button click. I tried 3 options
1. Collapsible panel: This is not smooth it closes and opens in intervals bit by bit
2. Accordian: I tried using it in a simple example which worked fine but it didnt work in the project. In the div there are many nested divs and updatepanels. is this a reason that it didnt work in my project?
3. Giving a image button and writing code in cs file on button clickevent to display:none/block the div.
Option 3 worked, but on click of the image button, the button shifts or the background panel shifts the position, hence the panel and image button are not inline(not in the same position as before)
Also, since we are using ASP.NET 3.5 and Ajax, option 1 or 2 looks good but they are not working as expected.
I added it and when the user clicks on the panel(working as header) then the collapsing/expanding of another panel(working for displaying the content) works great.All of it happens in the client side;i.e;no need of server side code.But now i want to change it a bit.All i want to do is when the mouse curser moves in/out of the panel(which is the header) then the panel(working for displaying the content) should automatically expand/collapse respectively.
I am trying to use a treeview control in my application. From the begining I had one parentnode and several childnodes for each parentnode. I wanted to be able to close an opened node when I click on a new one and I maneged that with OnTreeNodeExpanded method.
My problem is that I now need to expand my treeview so it will look something like this:
What I want now is:
1. to be able to close an opened parentNode if i click on some other parentNode,
2. if i click on childNode i want to expand it so I can see grandchild,
3. if i click on another childNode for the same parentNode I want that the allready expanded childNode collapses and that the childNode I clicked on to expand.
I've got a Treeview inside an Updatepanel, currently I'm developing directly on a dev server with a remote connection to it. I've set the CollapseImageUrl and ExpandImageUrl properties and when I view it on the dev servers' browser it renders fine.
When I click on the panel's CollapseControl (in my case its pnlTeleReceipt) the panel itself drops down hiding all the controls associated with that panel. However, I expected the panel to be fixed at its place and the controls were supposed to expand and collapse on click of CollapseControl and which is not happening. I've posted the Code below.