Oct 11, 2010
I have a new web application. I've setup the application and it's working on one server(xxx) but it's not working on another(yyy). I changed the web.config file(checked throughly and I've changed the connection string and appsettings).
What could be the error?
(Line: 48 Error: Object doesn't support this property or method)
I've a ASP.Net application which utilizes SQL Server Stored Procedures and Web Services using Windows Authentication. The idea is to use the logged in user credentials for invoking the web service (This is critical since the web service use the authentication credentials to assign the owner of the created or updated record) and for executing the stored procedure.When I am using VS.Net integrated web server the result is just fine (May be because this server starts under current logged in user account) The SQL Server SP returns expected results (Even when I execute them from Query Analyzer) and web service credentials is set correctly to the current logged in user. However when I host the application in local IIS it's not working as expectedly. The Sql Server stored procedure returns EMPTY dataset and web service credentials is set to empty.I am using
I'm trying to build a windows application running in Windows 7 that access the TFS work items and I'm getting an error messenge that says:
Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Client, Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies.
I dig up a little bit to find out what is happening and I found out that the assembly must have a strong name which I'm still trying to understand how to give one to it but before that I tried to run the same code but as aweb application and it's running just fine. Running the same windows application in windows Vista also works. Debuging the windows application in windows 7 code the error throws when a rotine that has an object been stantiated to the class TeamFoundationServer is called. This class is into the Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Client.dll which is the dll that I should give the strong name, and may be solve the problem. What I would like to know is if it already have happened with you to some reference doesn't work to a specifc kind of application and if giving a strong name solved your problem or from your experience what might be occurring?
After upgrading our project to the .net 4.0 framework (from 3.5), we facing some problems with ajax calls with html in the parameters. As soon as the user enters some html in a text area the ajax call isn't executed anymore. If the user enters plain text only, there is no problem.
I have a jQuery function in a .js file, and the function requires a querystring parameter to be passed. If I try to use the CompositeScript feature in the ScriptManager, it pukes on the file that has the querystring.
"Form contains a file input, but is missing method=POST and enctype=multipart/form-data on the form. The file will not be sent."
Basically within my asyncfileupload control, I have the following line:
In this scenario, my "args" variable is always null (when I set my pane's "visible" property to "true" on page load, the args variable DOES contain data. Any idea why switching a panel from visible=false to visible=true, would cause an error like this?
Does anyone know of any requirements to get the Ajax Control Toolkit (Calendar Extension in particular) working in this OS? I have it working on my local macjine (VS 2010 Development Server) but it doesn't work when published to my Virtual Server running Windows Server 2008 R2. No errors are reported, just nothing happens when I give focus to the Calendar textbox (no Calendar appears).Anyone know of any configutrations that need to be made in Windows Server 2008 R2?Is there a 32-bit/64-bit issue with the Toolkit?
I have a big problem in using SqlCacheDependency and Sqlserver notification service.I just want to add a dataset to cache with a SqlCacheDependency and get expire notification from sql server , Here is the simple code that doesn't work
(.net 4 , sqlserver 2008)
private DataSet GetData()
I have enabled my database service broker with : [alter database dbName set ENABLE_BROKER] I have created a master key for my databese with : [CREATE MASTER KEY ENCRYPTION BY PASSWORD = '1']
There is no error in sql server log file but when I change my skin table data , my cached dataset still remains in cache , it seems that there is no notification from sql server about changing the result of my Sqlcmd (that the SqlCacheDependency is created on it)
I have the below stored procedure witch has an error I cann't figure out.
What I want: Gets rankOrder. If rankOrder doesn't have a value (= null) the @num should be insertet as 1 as value. If there is a row and a rankOrder is should set the @num to insert the value + 1. The last one works perfect. But when the row I select is emty = null value the value is set to null in the insert command.