I have developed a website in English, i want this application to be in arabic also. Say suppose there are 50 members 30 knew english and 20 knew arabic , when i open my application it should open to them in specific language.
my application will have many entry fields(name,address..) and buttons to save , search. The arabic text entered in textbox should be viewable by both english and arabic known guys in their respective language. (ie) the arabic text should be readable in english for english known person and in arabic for arabic known person and viceversa., so that 50 member details should be viewable to 50 persons in their language.
Am developing a SMS Application, from there I have to send Arabic text by SMS, problem is that SMS Gateway does not accept Arabic text directly, Gateway accept Arabic text in Unicode/UCS2 format. So I need code to convert Arabic text in Unicode Format.
My application is in arabic. When i run my application locally it is working fine but after uploading it on the server, the arabic content is not showing. All my labels and HTML content are not showing in arabic. I am using Master Page.
i am using COM Component in my asp.net project. My problem is that i am not able to assign the Arabic string to the property of that component. Whe i debug it shows that input textbox has arabic text and when i assign that text to the property of my COM Component then it shows that in the property is save. where i have to change my .net code. is there any settings related to globalization etc.
i want to display dynamic text like the News in Arabic and english Language should I create two fields in the database For arabic and english?and how to select the english News when the user select English? (Note:i know to display the static text like the menus in arabic and english)
The following information(fig -1) is displayed correctly in crystal reports viewer but when i export the report in to word or pdf, using the export feature in cr viewer, iam getting a differnt output (fig -2).
i want to set format for text like bold ,Italic or underline same as here on toolbar given i wan to do for text box and wanan save same one in database and get data from Db how i can do i dont want to use rich text box becoz i have alerady text box and dont want freetextbox.dll and i found by using this when i use italic i can not save in Database got error like db truncate error
As i am using asp validation and they are working fine,my next issue is how to make appear the requiredfield validator into arabic as well,because i am developing multilanguage webisite n now how can i make the error message to be appeared in arabic when the arabic button is selected
i am facing a problem to change the date format in label.
i get the date from database with format("yyyy-MM-dd")
however, when it display to the label, it change to different date format because it follow the date format which is set in control panel. how to make the date display in label to a fix format? i want the date format ("yyyy-MM-dd"). the below coding is fail.lbl_approval_approve_date.Text = Format(lbl_approval_approve_date.Text, "yyyy-MM-dd") the date will display in excel which i generate it to report viewer.
I'm suffering a well known problem with globalization, but, I tried to find the answer in the forum and got nothing. My computer has regionalization or globalization from Colombia, as i live there. I made my site and when I published I started to get errors on dates. This errors happen because in Spanish the date format is 'dd/MM/yyyy' being dd:day, MM:month and yyyy:year. In English the date format is 'MM/dd/yyyy'.There is any form or way to correct this in the entire site?? Maybe something in the web.config file?
We are developing an application in asp.net 2.0 where we have a functionality to export data to Excel file. We used Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel to export data to Excel. Everything is working fine. But, we are facing a problem in formating numbers which need to be shown in German format(example: 345.789,78). For this, we added German culture info("de-DE")in code as well as web.config file. But, still it showing in US format( only. find below the code to add and format the data in excel cells.
Just upgraded from SSRS 2005 to 2008 (on a test server). I have a report with a list and in this list are about a dozen fields in textboxes whose fonts are all set to Verdana 8pt. When I run the report from the Report Manager, one of the 12 fields is displaying in a serif font (like Times New Roman) at around 12pt. When I preview the report in Visual Studio every field looks fine and when I run the same report in SSRS 2005 every field looks fine. Has to be a SSRS 2008 bug!