I want to replace some chars like ┼č,─č,─▒,├ž... to % and search with LIKE for easy search and data convenience.But if the string is ay┼če and I search all the other things like aysel ay.........e comes in the resut set.Is there any way to change these characters with one char length % ???
I have two tables for storing language translations - tblEN and tblES. They have the same structure which is nvcEnglish and nvcLocal - both nVarChar fields.
In nvcLocal of the Spanish table, I enter the Spanish translations of words and phrases used within my app. Problem is, when I add a bunch of new records to the English table I also have to go in and repeat the data entry into the Spanish table. I am wondering if there is a way to import the newly added records into the Spanish table using Transact SQL?The plain language query would be something like:
If the data in tblEN.nvcEnglish does not exist in tblES.nvcEnglish then insert a new row into tblES with the values from tblEN
I'm developing a web app in asp.net mvc using jquery, the language of application is pt-BR and some characteres are not displayed correctly, like accented charcacters and '├ž' char. Insted of this, a unknown char is displayed on browser.
Is there any way to set the location on jquery ? Or on the file .js, .aspx?
I am not doing an ajax call, I'm writing a text in elements of html like div, hyperlink, etc... something like this:
$("#myDiv").text("├ügua, A├ž├║car, e leite em p├│");
But in my div is shown: "?gua, A??car, e leite em p?"
I've set my globalization in web.config to pt-br, my html tag and meta tags to pt-br:
I have an asp.net page connected to a MySql DB.When I try to insert/update values from the webpage into the DB the chars are shown in the DB as question marks (I am using SP).If i will write a query directly in the DB, It will work and the chars will be displayed correctly.
The DB default charset is utf8, and the column collation is utf8_general_ci.
I have a large dataset (35,000+ rows) that I need to export to excel and then let the user download. I have done this the conventional way (with a gridview), but the data has grown, causing a OutOfMemoryException on the web server.
So I thought, would it not be better if I can export the data into excel on the sql server, and then transfer this data to the web server.
Note that this is not a one-off job. This will be ran regularly (twice a month), but the user. Hence I need something that the user can initiate.
I'm looking to parse the cs(Referer) column in one of log files for the following data found intween the followingbolded URL parameters and was wondering what commands in a select statement would be the best way for doing this.[URL]Example - I would be able to parse the "2" found after "start=" and the data "castle%2bshore" inbetween "%3Fq%3D" and "%26"
I'm trying to complete a regular expression that will pull out matches based on their opening and closing characters, the closest I've gotten is
Which will match a string such as "[[word1]]" and bring me back all the matches if there is more than one, The problem is I want it to pick up matchs where there may be a space in so for example "[[word1 word2]]", now this will work if I add a space into my pattern above however this pops up a problem that it will only get one match for my entire string so for example if I have a string
"Hi [[Title]] [[Name]] [[surname]], How are you"
then the match will be "[[Title]] [[Name]] [[surname]]" rather than 3 matches "[[Title]]", "[[Name]]", "[[surname]]". I'm sure I'm just a char or two away in the Regex but I'm stuck, How can I make it return the 3 matches.
In my project one of scenario demands passing querystring values more than 256 chars @ a time ...I tried it but after 256 chars its trunacting all other chars. workaround or various ways for passing more than 256 chars through querystring.
on my page i have a time range printed in the format of 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM i have to display this appropriately for whatever culture the browser supplies. i'm having an issue with arabic (ar-ae): the am/pm indicator seems to change the text ordering for part of the string. the string has the right characters in the right places in memory, but shows them in a different order.
so for my start and end times, i have strings like 03:00 ěÁ and 11:00 ┘ůand then i put them together like string dummytext = t1string + " - " + t2string; when the page is written, the range is displayed as 03:00 ěÁ - 11:00 ┘ů i've tried putting each piece in a Label control and wrapping everything in a div with dir="ltr" and haven't made any progress. this is happening in a table cell if it makes any difference.