VS 2008 Textbox That Is Attached To Extender Text Is Changing To Type Name Here?
Jan 16, 2010
I am using the VS 2008. I m using the TextboxwaterMarkExtender,Its working,Suppose watermark text is Type Name Here,Suppose i type sonia in textbox,When i refresh the page,then in textbox that is attached to Extender text is changing to Type Name Here,I want that if I type in textbox sonia,when the page is refreshed & page comes back,sonia is still there in textbox.
I have the calendar extender to popup a calendar when I click in the textbox and works fine. Then I added the maskededit extender so I can make sure they enter the date right. But when i run it, only the maskededit extender is wokring although both are attached.
The label part is for display the information from the database. I'm using a button as a trigger to edit that label by changing it to a textbox and I'll be using another button as a trigger to save the changes made in the textbox and then changing it back to a label.
In my web page, i am retreiving values from database in textbox. I have one update button in that page when i change the textbox value and click on button the value does'nt change it is taking the same value. What is the problem i did'nt understand?
I am using jquery autocomplete. Its working fine. Only issues I have is with its display.Now I have a textbox where users type in the text. Below the texbox are some other controls such as texbox, dropdownlist etc.Now when the user start typing in my autocomplte textbox it shows all the suggestions below but it still displays my controls below, i mean my result should be over the controls below and my results box should overlap my controls. Right now it seems my results box is transparent.Here is the css that I currently have.
I have code that attaches a pdf file and sends out emails to people. It worked fine on my machine. Then deployed it to a client's system and exchange is on another machine. I get the following error message:
Code: Failure sending mail.
System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond xx.xx.xx.xx:25 at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) at
Is the user for the nextwork credentials not getting access to the server? Or what could this be normally with the given error message?
I am sending a mail with System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient:
MailMessage aMailMessage = new MailMessage(); aMailMessage.To.Add(aUser.Email); aMailMessage.Subject = "aaa"; aMailMessage.Body = "bbb"; SmtpClient aSmtpClient = new SmtpClient(); aSmtpClient.Send(aMailMessage);
The Email is received as a text mail (subject "aaa" and body "bbb" as expected) but to this mail in addition a text file is attached: file name "aaa" and content "bbb". Why is this text file attached and how can I avoid it? It was apparently a temporary issue with my mail client I used to receive the test mails. The problem disappeared after a restart of the mail client.
In my ASP.NET project, I want to add a facility to my page so that when the user clicks a button, a 'browse file' dialog box directly opens up. After he selects the file in the dialog box, I want to save that image on the server, and update an imagebox based on that selection.
Is there some sort of dynamic 'browse for file' type dialog box that I can use?
I'm using an ajax.net 3.5 Calendar Extender with an associated PopUp Button.I need the calendar to display showing a specific month when the popup button is clicked (not the current month) without actually setting a date.The _switchMonth method works fine in the OnClientShown event, but only when there isn't a popup button.Does anyone know how to make this work with a popup button?
How can I change the parameter value from Interger to String. Here below is the part of the code that creates problem; the constant "sqlStatement" is as string, but when the parameters "@ProdColor" read the value it returns an integer instead of the proper type which is a string. I have tried every ting like: CType(sqlStatement(splitItems(1)), string) Or convert or parse, but it keeps returning the wrong type.
Const sqlStatement As String = "INSERT INTO ProductDetails (ProdID,ProdColor,ProdSize) VALUES" If item.Contains(",") Then splitItems = item.Split(",".ToCharArray) cmd.Parameters.AddWithValue("@ProdID", SqlDBType.Int).Value = sqlStatement(splitItems(0)) cmd.Parameters.AddWithValue("@ProdColor", SqlDBType.NVarchar).Value = sqlStatement(splitItems(1)) cmd.Parameters.AddWithValue("@ProdSize", SqlDBType.NVarchar).Value = sqlStatement(splitItems(2))